Friday, March 27, 2009

pretty well on track with the eats for today, although i feel like i haven't been nearly as disciplined this week with portion sizes or allowing myself to be a bit hungry and i'm feeling like it shows in my progress. it's always hard to judge by just looking in the mirror, which is what tends to get discouraging, so i know that monday's weigh in will be the real test. regardless, today i turned down chocolate almond ginger toffee and banana chocolate crepe and i stuck to my clean food guns. i did have a glass of wine at dinner this evening but since it's only the second one in almost two weeks i'm okay with that.

todays eats.
m1: omelette w. egg/egg white, spinach, asparagus, onion, romano cheese, butter
m2: post wo shake w. banana, berries, whey & greens powder, nf yogurt, nf milk
m3: steel cut oats, hemp protein powder, blueberries, nf milk, agave
m4: mega salad w. mixed greens, yellow bell pepper, carrot, avocado, cottage cheese, quinoa, olive oil, hummus
m5: mixed greens, cilantro, avocado, tomato, steak, crepe w. chicken, goat cheese, tomato, bacon, spinach, thyme, 1 glass red wine

1 comment:

Djordje said...

Hi Emily,
you have a great blog. I like your way of writing. My blog is www.thehealthiesthabits.com, I started it recently, so I was wondering if you would like to exchange links?
Regards,
Marija