Tuesday, March 17, 2009

it's time.

so i'm probably no longer in the running to win this round of the turbulence training transformation contest. however, i do still plan to celebrate my birthday with abs. which means that it's time to get serious. really serious...no more of this running off to mexico to eat tacos :). that did set me back a bit but i feel like i've finally found the motivation that has come and gone for so long. i have had moments of feeling really motivated over the past several months, but i could never quite shift myself into the mindset where i was ready to be serious consistently...where i was ready to make another huge leap forward. i've been in maintenance for a long time and i've realized that that's an okay place to be, but i'm finally ready to take it to the next level. i told myself when i started this last challenge that i wasn't going to track/post food as long as i was making progress. well, i think the time has come. between now and my birthday (april 30th), i'm going to be posting workouts and what i'm eating as the pounds come off. there is no stopping me this time...that's a promise.

yesterday's menu:

m1: egg/egg white omelette w. spinach, mushroom, onions, green peppers, butter, romano cheese
m2: oatmeal, hemp protein powder, agave
m3: string cheese, walnuts, tangerine
m4: post wo shake w. nf yogurt, banana, mixed berries, greens and whey powder
m5: huge salad w. spinach, mixed greens, green onion, green pepper, cucumber, avocado, sprouts, sardines, baked tofu, olive oil
m6: cottage cheese, hemp protein powder

i'll be posting updated stats and photos within the next day or two. yay!

1 comment:

drednerd said...

Great to see you back. Posting the food you eat is a great decision. I'm going to have to start tracking my food. It's obvious that I can't out train a bad diet. I've been doing really well with my workouts, but my diet leaves a lot to be desired. You are an inspiration! Keep it up!