Saturday, March 21, 2009

my first slip up

i've got a confession to make today...i had my first dietary slip up of the week. i made the mistake of going to work hungry and by the time my break rolled around my willpower was shot. open mouth, insert chocolate chip scone. everything else was in line, and there are certainly much worse dietary disasters. and, in my defense, i have stuck to my commitment to take a week off of coffee (day 6!). my original plan was two weeks pastry-free, but seeing as this is my first slip up and i don't have any planned cheats before monday, i'm not too upset. i just need to use it as a friendly reminder to not allow myself to arrive at work so hungry. but not too much harm done, everything was on track for the rest of the day.

todays eats.
m1: omelette w. egg/egg whites, spinach, mushroom, green onion, green pepper, romano cheese, butter
m2: shake w. banana, whey, matcha powder, nf milk
m3: chocolate chip hazelnut scone
m4: mega salad w. spinach, mixed greens, green pepper, carrot, green onion, avocado, sardines, olive oil
m5: prawns, asparagus, green beans, red peppers, some sort of coconut sauce

No comments: