Tuesday, November 18, 2008

day 7

pretty good day today. food looked pretty good with the exception of a pre-workout scone. if i could just figure out how to make it through 7 hours of staring at pastries all day and not want to eat them...hmm. today was a non-workout day, so i just spent about 20 minutes on the rowing machines at the gym. i haven't really done too much rowing before and it's kind of fun unknown territory to explore. i can really feel it working the muscles in my back and i love that it's such a full body workout. looking forward to playing around with it a bit more. yay.

meal 1: 2 eggs, spinach, mushroom, onion, butter
meal 2: .5 grapefruit, .5 lf string cheese, 5 almonds
meal 3: chocolate chip hazelnut scone, 6oz nf latte, .5 lf string cheese, 6 almonds
meal 4: brown rice, cabbage, zucchini, onion, hamburger
meal 5: handful of granola, dark chocolate square, hummus and baby carrots
meal 6: spinach, cucumber, tomato, avocado, capers, mung bean sprouts, olive oil, vinegar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that I am in good company when it comes to struggling with my food choices :) I keep saying I am going to start blogging what I eat, and then I eat off plan so I don't post! I guess I should put it out there even if I am not clean. Sorry to ramble like this... for some reason your blog posts strike a chord with me. Thanks!

LAURIE BEEBE said...

Dear Emily,
Came across your blog in the blog catalog and I just love what you've done! Congrats on sticking with it all year... if not perfectly staying on the diet, you are staying with the motivation to learn new habits, and you are logging what you eat which is a huge step towards success. I have a program that is called "Healthy Eating, Healthy Weight" that is 6 lessons e-mailed to you over 6 weeks. I think it sounds like something that you would be interested in and I would be happy to offer it to you free of charge in exchange for your comments on it! Email me at laurie@mycoachlaurie.com if you're interested. You can read about it on my website www.mycoachlaurie.com and you will just crack up at my front page!
Continued successes to you :)
laurie