Monday, December 1, 2008

back again

okay, so today was a great day. first one in a while...haven't been posting and it shows in my sliding nutrition. gave in to thanksgiving and had a not so great week with my nutrition last week. but today was all clean food and reasonable portions and a really good ole turbulence training workout. i must say that i've been pushing myself quite hard in the gym lately and haven't missed a workout except one day last week when the gym was closed. been doing yoga and playing around on the rowing machines and getting my TT workouts in as planned. but i know that i'm never going to make any real, solid progress if i don't get my nutrition back in check. it's become really clear to me that my inability to control my eating comes from some very deep unresolved emotional issues from my past. i don't know if i'll ever be fully in control until i get to the root of what's eating at me emotionally, and in the meantime i'm back to square one of logging foods in fitday to create greater accountability. i'm not giving up, that's for sure. so, today looked like this...

meal 1: 2 eggs, lf cottage cheese, spinach, onions, tomato, butter, 1 slice toast, applesauce
meal 2: fresh-cut spinach pasta, garlic, olive oil, parmesan cheese, broccoli
meal 3: homemade healthy pumpkin muffin
meal 4: whey powder, banana, berries, lf yogurt, lf cottage cheese, greens powder
meal 5: light coconut milk, green curry paste, cabbage, onions, carrots, broccoli, shrimp, brown rice

No comments: