Friday, December 5, 2008

thought for the day

something i read today that caught my attention..."upheaval is a part of life, and if you're on a path of growth, you'll experience more of it than if you hide from growth. when you resist upheaval as it occurs, you suffer." for some reason this brought me such a sense of peace. i know that i always have this unrealistic expectation that i'll just do the work and then one day i'll "be there" and everything will be great from that day on. but life is more cyclical than that and right now mine just so happens to be in a state of upheaval and that's okay because it means that i am growing and good things are on the way. in the meantime, i'm feeling more and more on track every day with my fitness goals. yesterday was another solid day of eating...

meal 1: oatmeal, whole egg, bluberries, walnuts
meal 2: spinach hummus, celery, bite of banana bread, small nf latte
meal 3: brown rice, coconut milk, cabbage, onions, broccoli, carrots, shrimp, green curry paste

2 comments:

Diet Dramatic said...

Wow - great words of wisdom. It actually inspires me to take action even though people around me keep telling me to weather the storm. Thanks!

drednerd said...

Hey, are you going to keep posting here? I decided to follow you, found out about you via your TT Transformation Contest win, but no updates lately. Just curious.