Sunday, May 11, 2008

i'm back!

sorry that i've been MIA these past few weeks. didn't mean to disappear but i had a bit of an unexpected emergency. my boyfriend's mother suddenly became extremely ill and was in the hospital and i ended up catching a very last minute flight to california to be with him and his family. due to the somewhat intense and highly emotional aspect of the trip i didn't really have time to post. but i'm back in spain now and will officially begin my transformation challenge round 2 tomorrow. i have to admit that i have fallen off the wagon a bit between pneumonia and crazy last minute cross-continent trips and being in someone else's kitchen and dealing with some crazy emotional ups and downs. i know...excuses, excuses. but these setbacks have actually infused me with a huge dose of motivation and i'm really excited to get back into the groove and ramp things up for my second challenge...although i'm a bit nervous to see what the scale has to say tomorrow. it will be an interesting 12 weeks this time around as i only have two weeks left in spain and i have a crazy journey back to the states that will leave me in travel limbo for about two weeks (first stop london, 1 week; second stop vancouver bc, five days; third stop seattle, three days). sticking to my plan when traveling is always my downfall, but i am determined to do it this time around and to continue to progress through my travels. tomorrow i'll be back with day 1 stats and goals so stay tuned as my journey begins again!

No comments: