Monday, May 12, 2008

breakthrough challenge day 1 pics and stats


here are my starting stats and pics for the breakthrough challenge as of may 12th 2008. although i lost a wee bit of ground in the last month due to aforementioned challenges, i'm not bothered because despite having been off track a bit in the past month, i never felt like i had lost the lessons i learned in the last challenge and my motivation to continue my progress is as strong as ever. i'm back at 100% and it won't be long until i'm surpassing my final results from the last challenge. yay!

height: 5'5
weight: 134 lbs
% body fat: 20.5
bicep (unflexed/flexed): 11/12
thigh: 21.75
waist: 29.5
navel: 31.5
hip: 35
chest:30.5
bust: 34.75

1 comment:

Randi said...

wow dude, you know what? You're almost exactly the same as me on every measurement! How crazy is that? I've got about 3 lbs on ya and you've got 1 inch in height. I'm also doing the TT workouts but not in the challenge, and I've sorta been sucking at it a bit (got other priorities going on with some races coming up). I hope you kick some serious butt so I can just follow in your footsteps!